Monday, September 5, 2011

books Books BOOKS

I've been a terrible blogger lately.  I've been super busy trying to get back into the swing of things, going back to school, work, it's been hectic!!

I've finished "The Last Letter from your Lover" by JoJo Moyes.. it was INCREDIBLE!!!

"The Friday Night Knitting Club" & "Knit Two" both by Kate Jacobs.

I actually picked those two up because I read "Comfort Food" also by Kate Jacobs and absolutely loved it!!

Before that it was "The Girl who stopped swimming" by Joshilyn Jackson, which was positively haunting.  Seriously, I adored it!! 

Somewhere in the middle of all those was "Sing you Home" by Jodi Picoult.


"Hope in a Jar" & "Thin Rich Pretty" by Beth Harbison. 


Last but not least of course were "Perfect Little Ladies" & "Good Little Wives"

It's a wonder that I've had time for anything else with all the reading, but seriously.. It's my favorite leisure activity, so don't judge me.



No comments:

Post a Comment