Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moving Day for the Bestie...

I'm helping my Bestie, Jerrica Rose Wilson-Goodwin move & pack to move to Arizona.  I have to say that while I have not always been the best of friend to her, she has ALWAYS been the best of friend to me. I admittedly can be quite a handful (just ask my husband..), and I tend to get way over involved in my own life & drama that I loose touch with those I'm closest to. I also like to "batten down the hatches" and particularly when I'm going through bad times in my life I just shut everyone out but the Hubs. Shamefully, I have done this many times to my dear sweet wonderful friend. She is always there though, always when I come crawling back she welcomes me. I am also, ashamedly jealous that she gets to be reunited with her wonderful husband later today, while I still have 8 months before I get to see mine. I am so honestly thrilled for her. She has found a wonderful man that is so hopelessly devoted and positively enamoured with her. It makes my heart so happy to see her so happy. I know that her Husband will take such good care of her. I'm glad that they are so happy. Am I justified in being a teensy weensy bit jealous? I think so, maybe not, but I think so. I hope that now that we are both married, military wives, that our bond will be even stronger. We have so much in common (Reading, Crafting, being married to military men, among other things), and so many good times. Because of her getting stationed in AZ, I now wouldn't mind being stationed there. For now I will enjoy my remaining few days with her, including attending her adorably themed wedding reception. She will leave on sunday, so I'll be lonely until a I leave to go back to WA on tuesday. I just wanted her to know how much I love and appreciate her friendship. I appreciate JJ for how well I know he'll be taking care of her. JRoe, You're my bestie and I Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment