Sunday, June 5, 2011

Recipe Rave

Grilled Flank Steak With Tomatoes, Red Onion and Balsamic | Ginas Skinny Recipes


I made this for dinner tonight, and my parents and I absolutely LOVED IT!!! And it was so easy!! Very Flavorful and so tasty!! I can't get over really how easy it was. I Love all of Gina's recipes. Her no-bake cheesecake is pretty easy and is super yummy.

I am not the most precise when it comes to measuring (I only measured out the EVOO, and the Balsamic Vinegar), so I actually ended up with alot of the tomato & onion mixture left over, but I plan to try it over chicken breast tomorrow for dinner. I'm trying to learn how to cook (and cook well) while I'm living with my parents, before setting up house with the Hubs. He likes to eat really healthy foods, so I'm mainly trying to focus on how to make healthy, delicious foods. Skinnytaste.com is my best teacher so far!! Thank goodness I have parents who are willing to try anything at least once!!

We are having our kitchen renovated starting tomorrow, so it'll be outside grilling, or going out to eat for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment