Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Home

Hubs and I are mailing & faxing in our paperwork for the apartment on Monday!! It's a brand new complex (as in so new that it's still under construction!!) located in Sneads Ferry, NC.  I'm excited about this. At first. we fought about it because he wanted a 2BR/2BA and I felt like we only needed the 1BR (mostly because it's cheaper). After looking at our finances we decided to go ahead and go for the 2BR and now I'm glad we did.  Hubs gets his "Man Cave" and then I don't have to worry about hiding unsightly xbox, PlayStation and wii cables and consoles. The best part of course is that I get to decorate, place, and design everything!! Yayyyy!!! I have ideas already!!


If everything goes according to plan, our new home (starting in early 2012) will be The Quarters at Stones Bay  {Link here}. Conveniently located just 20 minutes from base and 40 minutes to Wilmington and mere minutes to Topsail beach.  Sneads Ferry also hosts the Sneads Ferry Shrimp Festival every August. I am totally stoked to be moving to the beach. I love the beach. I love to walk, read, play, frolic, and drink on the beach. I can't wait to kiss my handsome Hubby on the beach!! After being apart for the last 2 years (Our entire first year of marriage btw..) I'm excited for us to start over in our beautiful new apartment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment