Friday, July 22, 2011

Noah's big mistake...

He had some sort of hole in his back.. If I cared more, I might have investigated this...




Time for your close up...
If any animal should have been thrown off the Ark, it was the Opossum.  They are the most foul, vile, disgusting creatures in the world and I hate them.. It's been a week and I've caught 2 raccoons (also pretty foul, but yet slightly cute) and a opossum.  Why all the hate? in my post declaring war on the rodents {Clicky here and Here} I mentioned that these menaces are responsible for the death of my 3 baby chicks {Another Clicky here and Here}.  I haven't personally killed any of these rodents, and only 1 has died (the opossum in this photo actually, but I think it had more to do with the hole type wound on his back and the 100 degree temps, he was going to be shot though.  We've relocated the 'Coons.  The War on Rodents continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment