Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Other Various DIY projects.

This frame had been gold.. and I hated it.. So it's red.

Getting ready to paint the walls..

Good bye Pepto Pink walls!!

Getting the mattresses down the tiny hall, and the steep stairs, was NOT fun.

My Dresser. It had been all white. I forgot to take a before picture, but this is an after!!

I painted the mirror black..

and this mirror frame had also been gold..

My first attempt at upholstry.. Pretty good if you ask me!!

A nightstand I bought off of craig's list for $15!!

I crackled this, and then put the black stripes on the seat of this chair.

The nightstand was a pain in the ass to paint.. but I fixed it!!

Close up of the newly striped nightstand..I also added the black knob..


My reward for my weekend of hard work, this piece of delicious Pineapple Coconut cream cake


 Hard work, but it totally paid off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment